This rare and enchanting harbourside cottage with nostalgic bullnose verandah enjoys level entry from the street with elevated water views of the Lane Cove River from its rear entertaining deck and inviting garden. Located in one of Greenwich peninsula's most popular positions due its convenience to bus, rail and ferry transport and proximity to Greenwich village shops, sailing clubs and baths. It is an ideal property for upsizers, downsizers and investors with its potential to improve its existing views with a rear extension (STCA).
• 3 bedrooms, one with built-in robes
• Renovated main bathroom with walk-in shower
• Character filled lounge with original fireplace
• French provincial style kitchen with combined dining
• Sunroom opening to generous outdoor entertaining deck with views, the perfect place to relax after a busy day
• Established level gardens ideal for children and pets
• Reverse cycle air conditioning, shutters, large underhouse storage, wine cellar