A great future awaits this original character home offering you the choice of a 'home and income' opportunity or conversion into a great family home. Boasting one of the most peaceful and convenient of locations in this desirable peninsula suburb with superb 771 square metre block and existing district views with city view potential.
• Currently 2 spacious 2 bedroom plus sunroom semi detached homes with separate electricity metres
• Each semi includes a main living room with fabulous art deco fireplace, modernised bathroom and kitchen with adjoining dining room, separate laundry
• Original character features have been retained throughout and include high patterned ceilings, original timber doors, windows and hardwood floors
• Driveway access with potential to create offstreet parking (STCA)
• Wollstonecraft station, Bay Street ferry, city and local bus services, Greenwich village shops and cafes, primary school and kindergarten are all a short walk away
Contact: Mary-Anne Fitzgerald 0418 648 654