Spacious 3 bedroom apartment with substantial water and district views sits aloft a 128 sqm retail office currently let at $4300 pcm + GST.
The freestanding building with side driveway and rear garden offers a versatile Home And Income OR Residential Conversion to large home OR Investment Opportunity.
Highly convenient location to Bay Street ferry wharf, public ferry and walking distance to Wollstonecraft station and city bus.
• 3 double bedrooms adjoin balconies and include built-in robes
• Modern main bathroom with separate shower and bath
• Guest w/c with laundry facility, easily converted into a full second bathroom
• Open plan L-shape living and dining enjoys the views and northerly aspect
• Contemporary polyurethane-granite kitchen with Bosch dishwasher
• Generous tiled terrace is perfect for relaxing and entertaining
• Hardwood timber floors and halogen lighting throughout
• Split system r-c air conditioning, alarm, retractable sunblinds
• External storeroom and laundry, lock-up garage includes storage
• Retail office includes a kitchen, w/c with shower and 21 sqm garage/storeroom
Land size: 341.5 sqm
Retail size: 149 sqm approximately
Unit size: 181.7 sqm approximately
Rates: Council $1843.72 pq Water $177.91 pq
Auction: Onsite Saturday 27th February at 9.30am
Contact: Mary-Anne Fitzgerald 0418 648 654