FEDERATION BEAUTY ON STUNNING BLOCK WITH HARBOUR VIEW
Put your own finishing touches to this beautifully maintained and very solid Federation Home offering so much space for a growing family with the opportunity to capitalise further. The home retains many of its original character features such as original lead lights, high patterned ceilings, fireplaces, casement windows, tessellated tile veranda, restored slate roof and sandstone foundations.
There are harbour views from the first floor of the home stretching from Cockatoo Island to Iron Cove Bridge plus some city glimpses.
The property also offers one of the best backyards on tightly held Greenwich Point. The large 765sqm block is very level, offering a private English style garden with idyllic north facing aspect and room for pool. Its corner position provides excellent offstreet parking and easy access.
Public transport is excellent. The Greenwich ferry with its quick trip to the city to the city is only a short walk away and the local bus services St Leonards, Crows Nest, Milsons Point and Lane Cove. The Greenwich harbour pool is at the end of the street and there are many lovely harbourside walks and vantage points close by.
* 5 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms in total, 2 are ensuites with spa bath
* 1 of the bedroom /bathroom combinations was purpose built as in-law accommodation and also suits teenagers/home-office/hobby room with optional separate entry
* Traditional formal lounge with open fireplace and separate dining room with harbour glimpse
* Large galley kitchen with original butler's pantry, modern appliances include dishwasher, stainless 900mm La Germania gas oven with 5 burner gas cooktop and ducted exhaust
* Open plan informal dining and family room spills out onto north facing level rear garden with paved alfresco courtyard ideal for entertaining
* Gas bayonets for heating, split system reverse-cycle air conditioners, ceiling fans
* Secure double carport with automatic sliding entry gate
Land size: 765 square metres
Rates: Council $856.73pq Water $174pq
For Sale: $2.8 million plus
Contact: Mary-Anne Fitzgerald 0418 648 654