JEWELLED KALIEDESCOPE OF BRIDGE AND CITY VIEWS
This fully modernised, single level 1920s home captures these breathtaking views to perfection. Superbly located in a peaceful waterfront reserve street within strolling distance to Wollstonecraft station, Bay Street ferry, Greenwich village and primary school. An ideal home for families, downsizers and busy executives/people who want to enjoy life!
* 3 bedrooms, all with built in robes.
* Luxuriously sized master bedroom with walk in dressing room, large ensuite and French doors opening to private terrace with views
* 2 bathrooms with marble and granite finishes
* Formal lounge with showcase windows to views.
* Separate formal dining room
* These formal rooms flow to a beautiful hedged garden and tiled terrace to enjoy the views
* Informal living room with window seat opens directly onto an entertainer's sized courtyard with electronic vergola, all surrounded by private lush gardens and level lawn
* Quality kitchen with polyurethane, corian and glass finishes. Ilve stainless oven with 5 burner gas cooktop and ducted exhaust. Miele dishwasher
* Generous double garage with automatic door and covered internal stairs to front door
* Separate workshop, wine cellar and storeroom.
* Split system air conditioning, security alarm, built in media cabinet
Land size: 556sqm approximately
Rates: Council $606.56pq Water $171.11pq
For Sale: Around $2,450,000
Contact: Mary-Anne Fitzgerald 0418 648 654 - firstname.lastname@example.org