This exceptionally private family home offers flexible living, recently renovated interiors and spacious room sizes surrounded by natural bushland will spoil you for any other property.
• Huge open plan living area with polished timber floors, combustion fireplace, reverse cycle air-conditioning and opening onto a timber balcony to enjoy the bushland views
• 4 bedrooms (3 with built-in robes) and spacious study
• Separate sunny living room opening onto a 2nd balcony
• 2 stunning new bathrooms, the main with rain shower, double vanity and separate soaking tub
• Secluded rear garden and spacious deck surrounded by rock walls and native plants
• 2 car parking at street level
• Easy access to schools, transport and all the benefits of Lane Cove National Park and surrounds.
Land size: 556 square metres
Rates: Council $391.10 pq Water $168.41 pq
Inspect: Saturday 11.00 -11.45am
Michelle Bartlett 0413 942 182
Mark Dainton 0418 625 050