This substantial Turn Of The Century Terrace really delivers the ultimate urban lifestyle with its amazing proximity to Waverton village, McMahons Point and North Sydney. Its peaceful cul-de-sac location with harbour views is strolling distance to the station. The home itself provides ample accommodation with excellent room sizes and free-flowing indoor-outdoor entertaining featuring separate artist's studio and rooftop terrace with stunning 180 degree city, bridge and harbour views.
• 4 generous bedrooms, one with walk-in-robe
• Bedroom 4 is also suitable as a home-office or extra living room with its picture window to the views and access to rooftop terrace
• Character filled formal lounge and separate dining room feature gas fireplaces and French doors adjoining front and side courtyards
• Large galley kitchen integrates well with outdoor entertaining and offers excellent storage, stone and stainless steel finishes, quality appliances including indoor barbeque
• Modernised bathroom plus guest w/c, spacious laundry/utility room with built-in storage
• Separate artist's studio with its built-in sink offers multiple uses
• Paved carspace with automatic gate entry