A Rare Beauty In Blue Ribbon Locale
Built in the style of an English Manor, this utterly charming two storey family home enjoys a perfect 'Eastside, Walk Rail' location in one of the suburb's premier streets. The comfortable interior offers the opportunity to add your own personal touches to enhance the enchanting charm of the original architectural beauty. The established gardens include prize winning camellias and have room for a pool.
Don't miss the opportunity to buy into such a tightly held position with access to excellent primary and secondary schools including Killara High School.
* 4 bedrooms include generous master with private sunroom currently used as a home-office
* 2 modernised bathrooms both with separate w/c, 1 is an ensuite
* Traditional lounge with original fireplace and hardwood timber floors
* Separate dining currently used as a 5th bedroom
* Stunning entrance foyer and sweeping staircase featuring arched window with stained glass
* Modern kitchen with breakfast bar, polyurethane and stone finishes, gas Ilve cooktop and ducted exhaust
* Large sunroom/ study with french doors to rear entertaining patio
* Double tandem garage, polished hardwood timber floors, high ceilings throughout
Land size: 702 square metres approximately
Rates : Council $602.39pq Water $176.61pq
Contact: Mary-Anne Fitzgerald 0418 648 654