This well maintained Art Deco home is one of the last remaining undeveloped properties in this tightly held cul-de-sac bordering Smoothey Park with direct access to Wollstonecraft station. Boasting a superb garden block with private, northerly rear garden. Move straight in or unleash the potential of this prime piece of real estate!
* 2 generous bedrooms, main with curved picture window
* Formal lounge with french doors to large dining room
* Functional older style kitchen with breakfast bar
* Immaculate bathroom with neutral tiles, separate shower and bath
* Sunroom opening to private, sunfilled garden with extensive lawn
* Internal laundry with 2nd w/c
* Lock-up garage
* Highly convenient location to city bus, Wollstonecraft station and Bay Street ferry.
* Stroll to Greenwich village, preschool and primary schools
Land size: 575sqm approx
Rates: Council $649.67pq Water $174.00pq
Auction: Onsite Wednesday 18th December 2013 at 7pm
Inspect: Wednesday 11-11.45am and 6.30-7pm
Contact: Mary-Anne Fitzgerald 0418 648 654