A sympathetic extension and renovation in 2009 has exquisitely transformed this period bungalow into an outstanding family home with stunning indoor-outdoor entertaining all set against a backdrop of private lush gardens.
* All 4 bedrooms offer built-in wardrobes and pure woollen carpets
* The elegant master bedroom features original stained glass bay window with box seating storage, built in- robe plus walk-in robe through to the ensuite
* The 3 modern bathrooms include 2 ensuites, the main bathroom has underfloor heating and a full sized bath
* Traditional formal lounge with jetmaster gas fireplace showcases the 1920s heritage of the original home with high ornate ceilings and cornices
* Separate study with plantation shutters
* In the modernised rear of the home, the open plan kitchen features high quality European appliances with Ilve 5 burner gas cook top and Caesar stone breakfast bar with seating for 5. The walk-in pantry and appliance cupboard is a chef's dream come true!
* The open plan living with dining and lounge zones, enjoys mood lighting plus built in speakers and media cabinet, and offers effortless transition from indoor to outdoor living via an entertaining deck with built-in gas barbeque
* Private established gardens and sandstone paved areas with level child friendly lawn, cubby and storage shed. Includes a current DA for a wet-edge pool
* Double carport plus large underhouse storage
* Extras include ducted reverse cycle air conditioning, back to base security alarm, bamboo flooring, high quality custom timber windows, plantation shutters and new blinds throughout
* An idyllic lifestyle is on offer in this brilliant location just 2 doors from Kimberley Park with walkway through to the Plaza, local schools, Pottery Green Oval and Aquatic Centre, city express bus interchange plus Pacific Highway bus services
Land size: 556 square metres
Rates: Council $465.71pq - Water $171.05pq
Guide: $1.7m plus
Contact: Mary-Anne Fitzgerald 0418 648 654 - firstname.lastname@example.org