Onsite Saturday 12th November 2011 at 11.45am
This is the house everyone in your family wants to come home to! Offering the space you need, the 1920s character style you love and a perfect blend of formal and informal living with a choice of outdoor entertaining areas. A quiet and peaceful oasis with surprisingly close transport links.
* 4 bedrooms all with built-in robes
* Generously sized master bedroom with marble fireplace and 1920s diamond leadlight windows
* 2 updated bathrooms: one for adults, one for children
* Grand formal lounge with French doors to return tessellated tile bullnose verandah with elevated leafy district views
* Elegant formal dining with original patterned ceiling
* Informal living room adjoining north-east facing modern kitchen and breakfast room. Kitchen includes Corian benches with double sink and breakfast table, large pantry, Smeg 5 burner gas cooktop, NEW Smeg wall oven, convection microwave and warmer drawer, Fisher and Paykel dishwasher
* Separate rumpus/media room/teen retreat adjoining 2 of the bedrooms
* Sundrenched outdoor entertaining with level lawn, lawn, solar heated plunge pool with swim-jets, waterfall and deck, set against courtyard retreat with tropical gardens
* Large gym/hobby room/workshop plus separate wine cellar/storeroom
* Internal laundry with built in storage
* Undercover parking for two to three cars with covered access into the home, easily converted to double garage (STCA). Additional offstreet parking for two cars.
* Split system air conditioning, gas bayonets for heating
* Magnificent sandstone foundations, stunning original diamond leadlight double front doors from undercover security porch opening into front entry foyer
* Rear boundary adjoins Bellevue Avenue with pedestrian gate access - providing ideal access to St Leonards station and Pacific Highway bus services.
* Also highly convenient to ferry and QVB bus services, Greenwich public school and village shops
Land size: 765sqm approximately
Rates: Council $448.46pq - Water $171.07pq
Auction: Onsite Saturday 12th November 2011 at 11.45am
Guide: Around $1,750,000
Contact: Mary-Anne Fitzgerald 0418 648 654 firstname.lastname@example.org