Newly finished with stunning city skyline views and harbour glimpses one block from the ferry and Greenwich baths. Excellent buying in this idyllic, tightly held location.
* 3 very spacious bedrooms with extensive built in robes
Master bedroom includes a private seating area with juliet balcony and ensuite
* 2˝ bathrooms all with travertine marble finishes, main bathroom with fabulous freestanding bath
* Beautifully proportioned formal lounge with separate formal dining
* The combined informal living and dining room is just beautiful with a wall of bi fold doors opening onto a large entertaining terrace to capture the views
* High quality polyurethane kitchen with stainless steel and stone finishes adjoins the informal living areas for easy entertaining. It includes a large breakfast space
* Large lock up garage with internal access into the home. It could easily be converted into a fourth bedroom.
* Offstreet parking for additional cars
* Neutral finishes throughout with extensive use of halogen lighting and travertine marble floors
* Reverse cycle air conditioning
* Easy care garden with level rear lawn.
Rates: Council $564.57 pq Water $139.00 pq
For Sale: $2,400,000
Inspect: By appointment
Contact: Mary-Anne Fitzgerald 0418648654